The Luciferian Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates on the plan for LucSoc

+9
M.D.
Piper
DY
Sak
santozombi
endgame
killjoy
The House of Madness
mobiusframe
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Updates on the plan for LucSoc - Page 2 Empty Re: Updates on the plan for LucSoc

Post  The House of Madness Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:19 pm

cool

The House of Madness

http://thehouseofmadness.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Updates on the plan for LucSoc - Page 2 Empty Re: Updates on the plan for LucSoc

Post  santozombi Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:02 pm

hey, what do you guys think of what's going on in american society today, and globally around the world?
also, what do you think it means in the context of dr. hyatt's work? or what dr. hyatt's work means in the context of what's going on?

santozombi

http://davidbarenz.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mobiusframe Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Personally, I'm stoked.

In the context of Hyatt's work I think it means "x".

(I'm not sure what you are asking. The question is sufficiently vague as to be similar to "howya doin?")

santos wrote:hey, what do you guys think of what's going on in american society today, and globally around the world?
also, what do you think it means in the context of dr. hyatt's work?

mobiusframe

Back to top Go down

Post  killjoy Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:07 pm

santos wrote:hey, what do you guys think of what's going on in american society today and the world? also,
what do you think it means in the context of dr. hyatt's work?

You're going to have to narrow down your question.

There's a lot "going on" in America, and in the world?

It's a zoo full of domesticated primates, squawking, squealing, stomping, shitting, and puking all over the place playing imaginary king-of-the-hill.

killjoy
killjoy

Back to top Go down

Post  killjoy Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:10 pm

I'm wondering if we can find C5K's "introduction" off the file SWI sent....

I think I have Tos, and PP stored somewhere.

killjoy
killjoy

Back to top Go down

Post  The House of Madness Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:16 pm

mobiusframe wrote:
Personally, I'm stoked.

In the context of Hyatt's work I think it means "x".

(I'm not sure what you are asking. The question is sufficiently vague as to be similar to "howya doin?")

santos wrote:hey, what do you guys think of what's going on in american society today, and globally around the world?
also, what do you think it means in the context of dr. hyatt's work?
I've been waiting for "x" since I was a lad...

The House of Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  The House of Madness Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:24 pm

I'll miss toilet paper, though. It will be currency in the world to come, you watch! Tampons and hand lotion too. The ladies can't seem to get enough of that stuff. Stock up!

The House of Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  santozombi Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 pm

Sounds cool. I've been watching a lot of world news, it's rather fascinating, World-Zoo News and all that. How do you guys tolerate the insanity?

I think it may be true what Hyatt mentioned about this country being a dead-end, and how the intelligentsia are going to other countries. What say you?

santozombi

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Assmuffin Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:33 pm

also, what do you think it means in the context of dr. hyatt's work? or what dr. hyatt's work means in the context of what's going on?

So... what was your user name(s) on the previous forum?
Johnny Assmuffin
Johnny Assmuffin

Back to top Go down

Post  killjoy Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:38 pm

The usual suspects for threads/sections:

Vidz
No text meme (classic)
Phys Training logs
Undoing
Gear
Teh magi/occult
Bizness thread
General Discussion
Ronin and members only section[/list]

I didn't want to go overboard with thread ideas but IMHO the above is kind of the anatomy/skeletal structure of the beast that is the LucSoc.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
killjoy
killjoy

Back to top Go down

Post  santozombi Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:56 pm

LucSoc Transmedia would make a cool addition to that list.

What is the LucSec/NEII? what is it not?
Is it a self-transformation/transcendence studio? or a private elite club?

I prefer to keep my identity hidden for now, but there is more
information about me @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

santozombi

Back to top Go down

Post  killjoy Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:00 am

Santos,

We've already figured out who you are.

You've been here before (under a few names and bannings) and you know what this place is. You also know what the New EII is too.

Enough with being coy.

If we can't trust you and you can't trust us, then there's no point for you to continue the charade.

You will gain nothing from this place if trust and brutal honesty is established.

Last edited by killjoy on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to add a few things...)
killjoy
killjoy

Back to top Go down

Post  The House of Madness Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:25 am

Besides, look at that hat!
Not a bad lookin' kid, though.
Now if you want to wear a hat, here's what you want to go with:
Try something like this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][img][/img]

or maybe:

or perhaps, simply:
Also, learning to play the guitar will really improve your chances wit the ladies... just sayin'.

The House of Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  santozombi Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:44 pm

I believe I have normalized more than ever. The last time I was here was when I was in Connecticut, before that New York, and now I'm in Florida. I even actually got down to work on a set of projects I had been avoiding, though not entirely without reason. Started a blog, and have been putting my priorities into perspective. Learning what I can with my best friend Wikipedia.org

I'm a total loner in the real world and an extroverted introvert. Been doing a lot of soul-purging. And the synchronicities that arise from time to time seem to indicate I'm somehow on an important path. I'm planning on joining a crossfit gym, a bikram yoga studio, and radical undoing with Command Z, as soon as I obtain a job and can afford to do so.

Beyond this, in the meantime I'm on the job hunt, learning about alternative career options, and successfully making changes to the lifestyle, as well as working on my own eclectic magickal work which I think would be of much interest to share about here, and working on the blog as a practice for a future book and an accompanying.. oh that parts kinda secret for now..

I don't mean to be coy, and trust is hard for me, but I aim to gain much here, beginning with a broader sense of who I am and what that can mean. I want to change, am changing, and have a specific idea of the kind of transformation I have in mind. I have ideas.

I come here for the practice of being here.

santozombi

Back to top Go down

Post  killjoy Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:56 pm

"I'm a total loner in the real world and an extroverted introvert."
-Stop that

...."obtain a job and can afford to do so."....."in the meantime I'm on the job hunt..."
-Do that.

And stop this:
killjoy
killjoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Assmuffin Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:30 pm

santos wrote:I believe I have normalized more than ever.

Thanks for being self-refuting by posting a link to your characteristic brand of post-modernist gobbledygook.
Johnny Assmuffin
Johnny Assmuffin

Back to top Go down

Post  santozombi Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Is there anything there you actually liked or that resonated, or seems workable?

I plan to re-work all of it in time, but for now it's mostly an experimental sketching of some general ideas.

The plan is to get a sense of my own blog-writing style or lack of it, then to remember how to write properly first and to practice that, then write more.

This site seems useful in this task
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

santozombi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sak Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Job...get one.

Sak

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Assmuffin Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:46 pm

santos wrote:Is there anything there you actually liked or that resonated, or seems workable?

I haven't looked through the whole thing yet. Is there anything in there about you not trolling this site, and getting a fucking job? I would like that.
Johnny Assmuffin
Johnny Assmuffin

Back to top Go down

Post  endgame Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:26 pm

HOM - I love the Frodo Baggins ring necklace look What a Face

I've never tried it but I''d bet my bottom dollar the RIGHT type of woman digs that.

endgame

Back to top Go down

Post  santozombi Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:08 am

I have a couple of interviews scheduled for next week.
Also on my agenda are a luxury gadget store, a wine and spirits shop, a pizzeria, etc

I like your style.

Earlier today I turned my fisherman's hat inside out so that the brim tapers upward.
Now it looks like a new hat, more artsy and pretentious, or unconventional and avante-garde, but I enjoy that some times.

santozombi

Back to top Go down

Post  killjoy Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:41 am

Holy Fucking Shit

I honestly think there is not even a "maybe this cat could turn into something worthwhile".

You have a lot of work to do. A lot of fucking work.

Luxury gadget store? Have you looked around and seen the current economy?

All of those things require money to start. I speak from experience.

Get a fucking job first. Make some money.

Get out of your own way because you are one big occultist hipster roadblocking yourself and littering in this forum.

If you have Rebels and Devils (older edition) Read pages 311-316 Titled "So you want to be someone"
Read those pages EVERY NIGHT for one year. Even if you memorize it, keep, fucking reading it.

How many times have you been here and under how many names and banned how many times?

ONE WOULD THINK YOU WOULD GET IT!

But, you don't.

You're trying to hard to "impress" us. Impression, here, takes time. Not a failed attempt at eloquence and blog plugging.

killjoy
killjoy

Back to top Go down

Post  santozombi Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:15 pm

To work on myself is what I'm here for! jeez..

There seems to be a kind of paradox here, correct me if that's wrong. I come here because I want to learn more about, among all there is to learn, how to DO the Hyatt work, for instance, yet I acknowledge that I'm arriving here as a Fool.

I have interviews with employers of such places I listed, for obtaining a salary job there.
The salary job is in order to catch up on payments and to afford gym membership and studio equipment, while I also contemplate whether to return to college, which I plan to do eventually.

I have a plan. And its a pretty good plan, the details of which I'm still figuring out. It involves getting a job before September, purchasing studio equipment for creative media work, and social networking. I have already researched and bookmarked places of creative leverage in my area, such as the local independent film festival, beach nightlife magazine, etc.

So, I'm serious, and indeed, I recognize that this will take a lot of work. I come here with the understanding that I am a three-centered being that in many ways is a typical robotic sleepwalker. Also, I come here with 'Bodhi' in mind.

I come here for instruction. Particularly in the area of cognition and thinking.

Last edited by santos on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

santozombi

Back to top Go down

Post  josh Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:34 pm

There's no paradox here.

You like talking about doing various kinds of "work".

Most people here also like to talk about doing various kinds of "work". For preference, kinds of "work" that they have already done or are doing.

You tend to focus on things you're going to do someday, while not actually demonstrating any work or progress toward any goals.

How long now have you been talking about getting a job? How long have you been talking about getting in shape?

Its not that any one thing you say is terrible or reprehensible or even uncommon. But I've watched this show play out 3 or 4 times now. I have a good memory. I don't need to watch reruns.

Tune back in when there is some new programming, some new achievements, something you can actually point to and say, "I did that."

And for fuck's sake, stop trying to be so damn clever. "I come here with the understanding that I am a three-centered being that is in many ways a robotic sleepwalker. So I come here with 'Bodhi' in mind." Really? You do? Who cares?

Do something. Do something that has a result in the real world. Importantly, do something that takes longer to do than it does for you to explain after you attach your various forms of emotional and metaphysical gibberish to it.

If you want to learn how to do Hyatt stuff, buy one of his books, cds, or dvds, and then start doing the work. There's no mystery there.

josh
Ronin
Ronin

Back to top Go down

Post  santozombi Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Ahso

Last edited by santos on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

santozombi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum