The Luciferian Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates on the plan for LucSoc

+9
M.D.
Piper
DY
Sak
santozombi
endgame
killjoy
The House of Madness
mobiusframe
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Updates on the plan for LucSoc - Page 3 Empty Re: Updates on the plan for LucSoc

Post  santozombi Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:08 am

I have a couple of interviews scheduled for next week.
Also on my agenda are a luxury gadget store, a wine and spirits shop, a pizzeria, etc

I like your style.

Earlier today I turned my fisherman's hat inside out so that the brim tapers upward.
Now it looks like a new hat, more artsy and pretentious, or unconventional and avante-garde, but I enjoy that some times.

santozombi

http://davidbarenz.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Updates on the plan for LucSoc - Page 3 Empty Re: Updates on the plan for LucSoc

Post  killjoy Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:41 am

Holy Fucking Shit

I honestly think there is not even a "maybe this cat could turn into something worthwhile".

You have a lot of work to do. A lot of fucking work.

Luxury gadget store? Have you looked around and seen the current economy?

All of those things require money to start. I speak from experience.

Get a fucking job first. Make some money.

Get out of your own way because you are one big occultist hipster roadblocking yourself and littering in this forum.

If you have Rebels and Devils (older edition) Read pages 311-316 Titled "So you want to be someone"
Read those pages EVERY NIGHT for one year. Even if you memorize it, keep, fucking reading it.

How many times have you been here and under how many names and banned how many times?

ONE WOULD THINK YOU WOULD GET IT!

But, you don't.

You're trying to hard to "impress" us. Impression, here, takes time. Not a failed attempt at eloquence and blog plugging.

killjoy
killjoy

Back to top Go down

Post  santozombi Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:15 pm

To work on myself is what I'm here for! jeez..

There seems to be a kind of paradox here, correct me if that's wrong. I come here because I want to learn more about, among all there is to learn, how to DO the Hyatt work, for instance, yet I acknowledge that I'm arriving here as a Fool.

I have interviews with employers of such places I listed, for obtaining a salary job there.
The salary job is in order to catch up on payments and to afford gym membership and studio equipment, while I also contemplate whether to return to college, which I plan to do eventually.

I have a plan. And its a pretty good plan, the details of which I'm still figuring out. It involves getting a job before September, purchasing studio equipment for creative media work, and social networking. I have already researched and bookmarked places of creative leverage in my area, such as the local independent film festival, beach nightlife magazine, etc.

So, I'm serious, and indeed, I recognize that this will take a lot of work. I come here with the understanding that I am a three-centered being that in many ways is a typical robotic sleepwalker. Also, I come here with 'Bodhi' in mind.

I come here for instruction. Particularly in the area of cognition and thinking.

Last edited by santos on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

santozombi

Back to top Go down

Post  josh Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:34 pm

There's no paradox here.

You like talking about doing various kinds of "work".

Most people here also like to talk about doing various kinds of "work". For preference, kinds of "work" that they have already done or are doing.

You tend to focus on things you're going to do someday, while not actually demonstrating any work or progress toward any goals.

How long now have you been talking about getting a job? How long have you been talking about getting in shape?

Its not that any one thing you say is terrible or reprehensible or even uncommon. But I've watched this show play out 3 or 4 times now. I have a good memory. I don't need to watch reruns.

Tune back in when there is some new programming, some new achievements, something you can actually point to and say, "I did that."

And for fuck's sake, stop trying to be so damn clever. "I come here with the understanding that I am a three-centered being that is in many ways a robotic sleepwalker. So I come here with 'Bodhi' in mind." Really? You do? Who cares?

Do something. Do something that has a result in the real world. Importantly, do something that takes longer to do than it does for you to explain after you attach your various forms of emotional and metaphysical gibberish to it.

If you want to learn how to do Hyatt stuff, buy one of his books, cds, or dvds, and then start doing the work. There's no mystery there.

josh
Ronin
Ronin

Back to top Go down

Post  santozombi Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Ahso

Last edited by santos on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

santozombi

Back to top Go down

Post  killjoy Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:52 pm

What Josh said....

Use that as a template of not only your actions here but out there in your "3 dimensional being world".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
killjoy
killjoy

Back to top Go down

Post  killjoy Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:43 pm

And before the inevitable of banning happens again to you.

LISTEN
&
DO

Go out and DO shit. Shed being masturbatory about knowing shit and go out and actually DO shit.

killjoy
killjoy

Back to top Go down

Post  santozombi Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:10 pm

Just to be clear, what I'm looking for is a way to participate here whilst simultaneously working on my career, lifestyle, etc.

Matter of fact, I am working on new projects and have been. My first blog posts should indicate that renewed focus, aside from the tangential post-modernist dilettantism.

One reason I have for being here is modeling. This is where I come for the type of programming that I value, by observation and interaction on the forum.

One of my main purposes in being here is creative collaboration. What I'm trying to work toward here is a situation where I can present a set of ideas that I have already been working on that I think would be cool in a LucSoc/NEII context.

The only thing I am in need of is a job and a gym membership. And as I have already mentioned, I have been working on that and have interviews scheduled.

I want to put my past behind me, not in front of me.

This probably belongs in its own thread.

Last edited by santos on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

santozombi

Back to top Go down

Post  killjoy Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:23 pm

santos wrote:Just to be clear, what I'm looking for is a way to participate here whilst simultaneously working on my career, lifestyle, etc.
-Participation comes from learning the code/syntax/mannerisms/kulture of this place

Matter of fact, I am working on new projects and have been. My first blog posts should indicate that renewed focus, aside from the post-modernist dilettante tangent.

Another reason I have for being here is for modeling. This is where I come for the type of programming that I like, by observation and interaction on the forum.

Another of my main purposes in being here is creative collaboration. What I'm trying to work toward here is a situation where I can present a set of ideas that I have already been working on that I think would be cool in a LucSoc/NEII context. -EXPLAIN

The only thing I am in need of is a job and a gym membership. And as I have already mentioned, I have been working on that and have interviews scheduled.

I want to put my past behind me, not in front of me.

You must have read, in many of Hyatt's books, RAW, Leary, etc of that ilk; that language is a huge barrier/meme/virus. You, guy, should create a hack to drop the excessive drivel and get to the point. You're already around people with high IQ's. Save the drivel for a poem or your blog.

Key words for your #ack program
condense
consice
do
work
cultivate

killjoy
killjoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Assmuffin Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:38 pm

santos wrote:To work on myself is what I'm here for! jeez..

No you're not. Much like your blog, you are here to give the illusion that something is being done.

santos wrote:There seems to be a kind of paradox here, correct me if that's wrong. I come here because I want to learn more about, among all there is to learn, how to DO the Hyatt work, for instance, yet I acknowledge that I'm arriving here as a Fool.

As has already been pointed out, this is not a paradox. You have been here many times and recieved tons of good feedback and instruction from many members on this site, and each time you ignore what has been given to you. Being a "fool" is forgiveable. Being a time waster is not.

I am going to disagree with my colleague Killjoy, and suggest that you lock up all your Hyatt, Leary, Wilson, etc. books. You do not need them right now. After you do that, get the fuck off the internet (and more importantly this site) and engage your life.

Do you have a job? No? Then fuck off. Are you lifting anything heavy? No? Then fuck off. Can you carry on a normal conversation with someone without sounding like some ghastly postmodern simulation of a 60's counter culture icon? No? Then fuck off.

(Furthermore, I could give two shits what ideas you have bouncing around in your head that you want to bring to the table. Get the fuck out of your armchair, off the internet, and get a fucking job. You don't need the LucSoc or the NEII: what you need is a fucking job, exercise, and a life outside of your head and off the internet. Get to it, Juice Boy.)

Johnny Assmuffin
Johnny Assmuffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sak Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:53 pm

Here's a suggestion. Instead of "interviewing" for a bunch of jobs that you probably won't get, go sign up for work at your local employment service in order to at least get some temp jobs going. This might mean answering the phone, this might mean working on a factory floor, this might mean picking avacados, or this might mean shoveling shit.

Prove to yourself that you can at least rise to the level of the average illegal Mexican who comes here with two pesos in his pocket and five words of fucking English in his mouth.

Seriously, you need to take Maslow's pyramid and start working at the bottom of that motherfucker instead of starting at the top.

That is some damned good advice I just gave you right there, and is worth a lot more than you'll get from blogging or playing with Garrett Duan's Command Z playhouse monkeys or what the fuck ever.

You won't do a fucking thing I just said...prove me wrong.

You're either a great troll, or a hopeless loser.

I'm done with ya.

Sak

Back to top Go down

Post  killjoy Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:12 pm

Thought it was a good exercise, I'm done with him too.

He has enough golden nuggets and tools we've handed to him.

It's time he be ignored by us and go on a walkabout.

killjoy
killjoy

Back to top Go down

Post  M.D. Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:06 pm

wtf?! I can't find this site for a week, but dipshits like this still manage to crawl in here?

M.D.

Back to top Go down

Post  M.D. Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:09 pm

But back to business...

has anyone seen this yet?

Closed for business

by jmatheny on July 23, 2011

I have decided to close down NewEII.com. I will be moving on and forming a new group with physical meetings in the Los Angeles area. I will be calling this group Magur (from the Sumerian) and will announce it’s schedule, locations and website this fall. It will not be a EII or Undoing spin-off, continuation or have anything to do with Dr. Hyatt’s legacy. He is gone and he is missed but as he himself once said when asked, “Who is there to carry on this information when you’re gone.” he replied, “No one.” Therefore, I feel it is best to let this domain and this idea expire. Thanks to everyone who wrote and left comments. It meant a lot. Now, it is time to move on and do our own thing.

I'm curious as to how that fit the current plan of integrating this site with eii?

M.D.

Back to top Go down

Updates on the plan for LucSoc - Page 3 Empty Site construction has begun

Post  Gig4wtx Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:42 pm

I am now constructing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Soon luciferiansociety.net will be forwarded there as well.

I will be working on this forum as well.

Last edited by Gig4wtx on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gig4wtx

https://theluciferiansociety.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gig4wtx Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Banned.

santozombi wrote:I have a couple of interviews scheduled for next week.
Also on my agenda are a luxury gadget store, a wine and spirits shop, a pizzeria, etc

I like your style.

Earlier today I turned my fisherman's hat inside out so that the brim tapers upward.
Now it looks like a new hat, more artsy and pretentious, or unconventional and avante-garde, but I enjoy that some times.

Gig4wtx

https://theluciferiansociety.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M.D. Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:53 am

LOL!

M.D.

Back to top Go down

Post  The House of Madness Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:25 am

endgame wrote:HOM - I love the Frodo Baggins ring necklace look What a Face

I've never tried it but I''d bet my bottom dollar the RIGHT type of woman digs that.
Indeed! It's part of my Neo-Shamanic Line of Spring Afternoon Wear.
affraid

The House of Madness

http://thehouseofmadness.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  The House of Madness Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:34 am

The House of Madness wrote:
endgame wrote:HOM - I love the Frodo Baggins ring necklace look What a Face

I've never tried it but I''d bet my bottom dollar the RIGHT type of woman digs that.
Indeed! It's part of my Neo-Shamanic Line of Spring Afternoon Wear.
affraid
The "ring" is also a timepiece. It works by sunlight with an adjustable ring which you set for the current month. A tiny hole lets in a beam of sunlight which illuminates the current hour. One must adjust mentally for daylight savings time. I'm currently modifying it to hold a rune which I made that has significance with respect to my Loki encounters of late. I'm still working up my notes. I'll post something about that Loki stuff soon. It's still going on and still pretty cool, but I've been lax in my shamanism lately due to trying to keep that fucking wolf from the door.
The other thing I like about wearing the ring, is that it often serves to start the kinds of conversations I want to have. It also makes the kind of people I don't like think I'm a freak and so they bother me less often and try to avoid talking to me. A true talisman, both magickally and physically functional.

Last edited by The House of Madness on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

The House of Madness

http://thehouseofmadness.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum