The Luciferian Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undoing experiments

Go down

Undoing experiments Empty Undoing experiments

Post  M.D. Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:47 am

I'm still doing a weekly 45-60 min. RUDY session per week, with daily 5 min. morning sessions but I've been playing around with it, adding other things, mixing it with other psychological modalities, occult techniques, etc.

basically, just trying new things to keep it fresh and progressive, I stumbled upon using this as an after-meditation post RUDY, and bounce WOW, good stuff:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chakra Dhyana
Krishna Raj (Artist)

A 30 min. chakra meditation CD instead of the Maha, which usually just puts me to sleep. This on the other hand, not only is very energizing, but I found it clears out all the gunk that gets released after a good RUDY session.

I dunno if you want to believe in the whole metaphysical mystical balls of energy in your body, but oddly enough, most feelings and even major hormone glands correspond to these so-called energy vortexes. But bottom line, I'm getting real good results from it, so I'll be sticking with this for post RUDY sessions.

I think it's worth a try for those suffering from post-RUDY disorientation, it seems to really just clear everything out and bring your system back into balance.

M.D.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum